Nepalese Rudraksha Vs Indonesian Origin
4 Rudraksha Beads of Indonesian Origin Rudraksha beads are a gift of Lord Shiva to mankind for a Happier, Healthier and a Wealthier Life. A large number of people associate rudraksha beads to be from Nepal, India and Srilanka. However the fact is that around 65-70% of Rudraksha Trees grow in Indonesia where the Rudraksha Beads were first discovered. Later on they were grown in Nepal, India and Sri Lanka.
4 Similarities between Rudraksha Beads from Indonesia and Nepal
- There is a natural hole in the center of the Rudraksha Bead from Nepal as well as from Indonesia. This hole is generally used for threading the rudraksha bead to wear it.
- Both the Nepalese and Indonesian Rudraksha Beads have the same no. of seeds inside them as the number of Mukhas. Thus their internal structure is almost identical.
- Both the Nepalese and Indonesian Rudraksha Beads are found in all variations i.e. from 1 – 21 mukhis, Gauri Shankar, Ganesh rudraksha etc.
- Both the Nepalese and the Indonesian Rudraksha Beads have almost identical effects and this have been proved Scientifically as well as Spiritually based on the feedbacks received from the people who have been using the Indonesian Variety of Rudraksha. As such also all the Rudraksha Japa Malas are invariably made from beads of Indonesian Origin and they are being used and thanked for their effectiveness by people from all walks of Life since long long times.
4 Difference between Rudraksha Beads from Indonesia and Nepal
|12 Mukhi RudrakshaNepalese Origin||12 Mukhi Rudraksha Indonesian Origin|
- Appearance – The Indonesian Rudraksha Beads are smoother in appearance and the Mukhas are represented by white lines which run from one side of the hole to the other side. These lines are not very deep as in their Nepalese counterparts.
- Size and Effects – The size of the Indonesian Rudraksha Beads is smaller as compared to their Nepalese counterparts of same Mukhi. However this has got nothing to do with the effectiveness of the Indonesian Beads as even in Nepalese beads we find all smalller and bigger sizes with equal effects.
- Prices – The Indonesian Rudraksha Beads are much less in their price as compared to the Nepalese beads due to the only fact that they are more readily available which can again be attributed to the fact that around 65 – 70 % of Rudraksha Trees are found in Indonesia.
Or Call Us right now for immediate query/trade 09827546483, 09907653495, 08224046162
Disclaimer: – Result may vary person to person.